Has it been a year?!

Wow, time sure flies! I can hardly believe that it's been over a year since my last diary entry. I always had good intentions of writing more consistently but got sidetracked by Instagram and YouTube. I'm still trying to figure out how to best link everything up and keep it all organized.

Lately, I've been debating whether or not to move from Blogger to other platforms like WordPress. I know that Blogger is free and doesn't require a host like WordPress does, but sometimes I wonder if I could do more with a different platform. However, the thought of starting another blog from scratch makes me wish for an extra pair of hands😅.

At least for now, I'll keep adding everything to this blog until I accumulate enough content to split into different topics. Let's be honest, this blog is a true reflection of my scattered brain with too many interests and not enough depth.

There are some older posts that badly need editing, which is super time-consuming, but one day, I'll get around to it. As I write this, I'm listening to #CDawg, #AbroadinJapan, and #PremierTwo on YouTube. Following these folks' lives in Japan has become a bit of an unhealthy obsession, and I can't remember the last time I watched regular TV on the BBC!

Anyway, I hope you have all been well and have had a good year so far. See you in the next post!


*********

Do you use wifi in public places or travel abroad often? Do you worry about cyber security? Get added security with a reliable VPN.  Get a reliable VPN today for less than £3/$5 a month. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IWEB trading platform, service review

Review: Dodl - AJ Bell's User-Friendly Investment App

What Gaming Taught Me About Life