Travel is figuring out your options as you go

Traveling often requires figuring out your options as you go, a realization that I recently came across in a YouTube commercial that resonated with me. Being an avid traveler, I've often wondered why being on the road makes me feel more inspired and alive. I attribute it to the excitement and thrill of making decisions on the fly, no matter how small or insignificant they may seem at first.

Admittedly, this can also be exhausting at times, but my travels have been some of the most inspiring moments of my life. Often, I'm inspired to make significant changes while traveling, such as reshaping my future, changing my career path, or even renovating my home. However, the sad truth is, typically only a fraction of the inspiration Stick with me once back home.

Returning home to familiarity is often a drag; everything can become monotonous. I know where to catch the next bus and what I'll have for lunch. So it's safe to say that spontaneity is probably the key to rekindling that sense of adventure.

Since life is inherently an unpredictable journey, wouldn't it be dull to follow a routine? Imagine having a fantastic Easter bank holiday weekend planned, and suddenly, hay fever hits you. It's during such moments when we must adapt and make decisions as we go.

I'm beginning to grasp the beauty and the appeal of spontaneity. Of course, valid long-term goals need to be planned with a sense of direction, but our daily lives could benefit from a bit of spontaneity. Just maybe, life could feel less like a routine and more like an adventure.

*********

Do you use wifi in public places or travel abroad often? Do you worry about cyber security? Get added security with a reliable VPN.  Get a reliable VPN today for less than £3/$5 a month. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IWEB trading platform, service review

Review: Dodl - AJ Bell's User-Friendly Investment App

What Gaming Taught Me About Life