Gratitude Diary Day 13: Video upload

It has been quite a busy day. Today I've learnt how to record video gameplay, edit and upload it online. Most of the tools are now freely available, and it's a pretty mature ecosystem. 

Creating and sharing content is satisfying, just like this diary blog. I enjoy sharing my thoughts and ideas with the few readers who read them. It also motivates me to learn new things and have a centralised place to record my learning. 

As for the dragon, well, wait until you've tried it. It's a lot of fun. 

#dragon #HeroesoftheStorm

Gratitude Diary continued:
Day 13: I am grateful to the people that make open-source software available so that creators and innovators have the tools they need to create even more possibilities. 
#GratitudeDiary #GratitudeChallenge

*********

Do you use wifi in public places or travel abroad often? Do you worry about cyber security? Get added security with a reliable VPN.  Get a reliable VPN today for less than £3/$5 a month. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IWEB trading platform, service review

Review: Dodl - AJ Bell's User-Friendly Investment App

What Gaming Taught Me About Life