Gratitude Diary Day 11: Lost weight

I have been eating mostly a vegetarian diet since lockdown started last year. Making sure that I still consume enough oil and plenty of protein from different sources. To my surprise, my weight has reduced by 6kg without me putting in much effort in the past few months. I wasn't expecting that food alone would make such a big difference. My slightly coldish house might have also contributed to this, the body must be constantly using up energy to keep warm.

Day11: I am grateful for the nice food that I get to cook and enjoy (may take several attempts to get it right but there is something nice about that process). And for all the recipes around the world that seems to offer endless possibilities. 

#GratitudeDiary #GratitudeChallenge

*********

Do you use wifi in public places or travel abroad often? Do you worry about cyber security? Get added security with a reliable VPN.  Get a reliable VPN today for less than £3/$5 a month. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IWEB trading platform, service review

Review: Dodl - AJ Bell's User-Friendly Investment App

What Gaming Taught Me About Life