AdSense taking a long time to setup

Not sure how many of you have tried to include Google's AdSense onto your blogs or websites. Most instructions online said it would normally take about 1 day to activate. After applying, my blog was accepted to allow AdSense widgets. However, when I log on to AdSense, I always get the same page saying "We are working on setting you up". 

It has been almost a week now. I have tried to leave a feedback but no response from AdSense so far. Not sure why it's taking so long. Without access to the background settings, I can't really use AdSense to display the appropriate ad contents. My hope is that once AdSense is setup, relevant amazon links will be available on the page automatically depending on the subject matter, without me having to insert the relevant links to the posts.

Anyone else had a similar experience? How long did it take you to set up AdSense?

https://amzn.to/2KBxqA8


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IWEB trading platform, service review

Review: Dodl - AJ Bell's User-Friendly Investment App

What Gaming Taught Me About Life