Value Investing

There is one book that I would consider a must read for anyone that invests or thinking about investing in the stock market, and that is The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham. I owe much of what I know about investing to this particular school of thinking about investment, especially from one of its well known disciples - Warren Buffett. 


I was searching online to see whether there are materials based on this book that can be more easily accessible for beginers in investing or a younger person just getting to know the subject. Luckily I have found a series of excellent videos produced by Preston Pysh that really covers all the fundamentals. I hope you will find these videos instructive and learn more from the book if you wish to explore further. Enjoy!

Key words from this lesson: Value Investing, Asset, Liability.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IWEB trading platform, service review

What Gaming Taught Me About Life

Review: Dodl - AJ Bell's User-Friendly Investment App