Organise your life with OneNote

I don't think I have mentioned Microsoft OneNote before. 
Had to use it recently to coordinate a volunteering project and found it to be rather useful. You can add notes, timetables, emails, documents, excel, pictures, drawings... pretty much anything into one place and that can be accessed and contributed by others that are working with you. 


It is also available across different devices so that it's always there on the go which I really appreciate. OneNote is one of those software that came with the Office but one that I never had any reasons to click on. It has always been there in the background. I wish I have discovered how useful it is sooner. Have a go and see if you agree.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IWEB trading platform, service review

What Gaming Taught Me About Life

Review: Dodl - AJ Bell's User-Friendly Investment App