A Much Better Way to Chop an Onion

Where was this ingenious onion chopping trick last week when I was stuck chopping a mountain of onions for my dumplings? This method would have saved my eyes and fingers from some misery. By using the technique to slice the onion, you can avoid releasing as much tear-inducing onion vapor directly towards your face.


I can't wait to try out this smarter onion chopping method for my next recipe. Thanks for sharing this useful trick - I appreciate any tips that can make cooking easier and less painful. Now I can focus on enjoying the end result of my onion chopping, rather than dreading the soggy-eyed process. Here's to tearing up from the taste, not the prep work, next time I cook with onions!



*********

Monday.com is a powerful and versatile platform that can help you work smarter and improve productivity. You can sign up for a free trial or request a demo to find out more.

#mondaydotcom #ERP #productivity #automate #processes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IWEB trading platform, service review

What Gaming Taught Me About Life

Review: Dodl - AJ Bell's User-Friendly Investment App