Switching Android Input Language on a Bluetooth Keyboard

This happened to me just as I was about to finish the previous post. I accidentally switched the input language when typing on my Bluetooth Keyboard. There was no obvious ways of switching the input mode back without going into settings and Ctrl +Shift or Alt and all those possible combinations did not seem to work as in Windows.


It took me a while but I found the solution.
If you are using an Apple Bluetooth Keyboard on an Android device like me, you can try pressing Space + Shift simultaneously to switch the input language.  

I hope this will prevent some of you out there from having the same problem. Let me know if it works for you!


Recommended Book


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IWEB trading platform, service review

Review: Dodl - AJ Bell's User-Friendly Investment App

What Gaming Taught Me About Life