Best Office App for Android (in my opinion)

I have been looking around for a good App that would allow me to read and edit my Excel/ Word files...etc. There are quite a few out there to choose from including Apps provided by Microsoft or Google.


Surprisingly, I found that quite a few of these Apps can't actually read Excel Tables. The best one I found was Kingsoft's WPS (red one above) which seems to provide all the functions I need including editing Excel files and can open quite a lot of different documents without problems. 

The Apps provided by Google or Microsoft were a little disappointing. Hopefully they will improve in future updates. For now, I will recommend Kingsoft.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IWEB trading platform, service review

Review: Dodl - AJ Bell's User-Friendly Investment App

What Gaming Taught Me About Life