My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Just got a new tablet recently, very excited and happy with it so far.

If you have not noticed from the previous post, I was not really happy with the previous tablet I had. My old tablet was slow and the Wifi connection was terrible, perhaps it was something to do with the device design.

I decided to get a new Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition. Besides looking great, and a good screen size, it also has a lot of cool functionalities that makes it ideal for me to use it for work. It's good for web browsing, viewing online video clips, for me to make notes whilst watching online tutorials, keeping updated with news, checking emails, perform powerful photo edits.. all whilst I am on the move, and of course Blogging.


Voice recognition seems to understand my English perfectly (seriously thinking about writing a book now that it's so easy to generate the text). And I am still impressed how well handwritten notes can be converted into neat digital form so seamlessly.

Overall, quite happy with it so far. 
Very well done :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IWEB trading platform, service review

Review: Dodl - AJ Bell's User-Friendly Investment App

What Gaming Taught Me About Life