Blogger App on Android and Free Photos for Blogs

This is my first blog entry using my tablet. Just to test and see how well it works. The Blogger app doesn't seem to provide that many functions, which is a shame. Hopefully Google will include more functions for this app in future updates.
Text entry and graphics editing works very well on the tablet. It is quite easy to grab, crop, and make changes to photos and images. I also found this website called Photo Pin, which offers bloggers many stunning photos to use in their posts for on a non-commercial basis. Great!



Well, it's time to finish this short post. It's safe to say that I will be using the browser Blogger in the future rather than the app. It is not yet sufficiently user friendly. The text editing function has now disappeared, which is why my texts now is at the center like the images above. And I have no idea how to change the font size. it is also not clear how to add my usual labels to this post..

Slightly disappointing,  but it was fun trying out the app.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IWEB trading platform, service review

Review: Dodl - AJ Bell's User-Friendly Investment App

What Gaming Taught Me About Life